Helping you live and work efficiently so you can spend your time on the important things
Katherine Norris, Founder, CPA, Professional Organizer
Katherine Norris, CPA and founder of Life Well Managed, has been a lifelong organizer. She enjoys organizing clothes and paper files, and developing storage systems. Katherine takes pride in managing a well-organized home, business, and digital life. Fueled by a passion to help others, she is helping clients achieve serenity in their spaces through organization and assisting small businesses with their financial needs.
Prior to Life Well Managed, Katherine worked as an auditor at a Big Four accounting firm in Boston, MA. She later transitioned into corporate accounting while working at an international engineering company. Through her work as an accountant, Katherine has experience leading teams, managing time, paper, and projects, and maintaining an organized office.
Katherine’s goal is to help clients enjoy their space again and find freedom from clutter. She will suggest customized systems that are easy to maintain. She is empathetic and patient, and understands how overwhelming the organizing process can be. She wants you to live a Life Well Managed.
Licenses and Education:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Master of Accountancy - University of Richmond
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting - James Madison University
- Treasurer of NAPO Richmond chapter
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), Richmond chapter